Sunday, December 26, 2010

Video Games Wallpapers Mission Statement


We love desktop wallpapers, it can be put anywhere from laptop to your brand new iphone. The graphic also varies from one person to another, be it a display of photographs of your trip to Bali last summer or your favorite artist'. For gamers of course you probably like game themed wallpaper better. Allow me to introduce you to a great videogames wallpaper themed site, the www.videogameswallpapers.com
I know it may not be the most original name, but it represent the website’s vision and mission statement, to be the best, most complete video gaming wallpaper site in the net, to do so will not be easy and will require great and many efforts.
I love video games so much and almost every genre. I love fighting games, action, shooter, RPG and even the cutest Pinata games. Video Games have been more than just a passing time hobby; and some games are so much more than just games.
Video gaming has been giving me more friends than I can recall, the competition doesn’t drive us away from each other, and In fact it is the other way around. Some games are so rarely played that the players tend to make communities. This strengthen the bond of the gamers, regardless of what they do for a living, whatever background they came from does not matter anymore when they get together and sit in front of the TV.
For all of the serious gamers out there, I feel you man, I understand the labels they gave us. Geeks we may be, but it matters not. I want to develop this site seriously, a video games wallpapers site. A site full of awesome graphics of games we like.
In the end, I just hope it is not an overly ambitious project.
=DocK=